I would like to say i was pretty darn impressed with alexandra groove's collection, funnily enough im usually more fan of colours n stuff in colllections but the simplicity and the gradual progression of shapes and movements in the cloths became aparent.Every piece was black, soo focusing the attention on the form and movements of the shapes.I feel the abstracts concepts where highly succesful
keeping up with the monchrome palettes, her latest collection entitled "encre noir" was also showcased at 20 beak street(the lfw pop space by photographer christopher james from WeKnowWhatYoudidlastnight.com ) This was a choregraphed piece that was supposed to echoes the undulation of octopus tentacles,hahah yes??
To see pictures from that presentation go here.
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (275)
- MAAIKE MEKKING AW10
- Wayne didnt shake john terry's hands.Noooooooooooo...
- YES SIR IDOL is a G(well kinda)"once you go Mac yo...
- LONDON FASHION WEEK: AW10 Alexandra Groover
- 20.02.10 WKWYDLN Clothing Launch Party
- Some friday ago.(ambers birthday)
- WHY DO I HAVE BUFF MATES LIKE SARAH?? its annoying...
- BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB MUST BE STOP!
- Today was when i realised. I NEEEEDDD A JOB..that ...
- Where the wild things are
- TUNE: Shamz Le roc - Lazy Dayz
- CONVERT CANDY is my new crush(site)
- Numéro #110
- TRIBE CLOTHING FREE GARMSSS!
- BRING BACK THE TASH!
- JEDWARD WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD #fact
- Supersuper magazine WILL always make me HYPER/HAPP...
- EDIE actually cried to THIS SONG!
- Love reflects one another.
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2009 (95)