sulabay@gmail.com



T + J scene 3.


He doesn’t understand anything, and I couldn’t begin to explain. I finish my biscuit, well …rushed it .

 
‘Where are you off to?’

 
‘Somewhere’’

 
‘What?’


‘Nowhere’’ *shrugs*



‘Not to the sheds?



‘No’


Actually, that was a lie. I’m pretty sure it was obvious I was lying. YES? DAMN!

The thing is.....im really not allowed to go the ‘sheds’ because of what happened. It’s rather un-tantalising that i refuse to go into to. NO, i wont even tell you a little bit of the story, but yes, im going there now. just to see.



'F L E E T I N G' i say in a rather-annoying-little-girl-voice.


Everyone’s at home watching ‘im a celebrity’ or something as equally mundane. Soo i’ll be back, im just walking back summertown lane…(well, that’s what i told them).


Blog Archive