sulabay@gmail.com



note to self: DO.NOT. FALL. IN. LOVE. JUST. BECAUSE. HIS. DYSLEXIC.


Ive come to realisation that every time a meet a guy and he says his dylexic i automatically go ' I LOVE HIM'....'will you marry me?' that kind of shit.
i dont know what it is about dyslexic guys boys that make me feel sexually attached to them....they're just soo awkwardly hot...i guesss *slaps self*

The funniest thing was i actually dated this dude whose name shall remain unnamed partially because his a big meeech but he was terrible at rearranging words i.e shit at spelling ...he was okay leng looking..typically skinny oyinbo fella but the minute i realise he was suffering from dyslexia and i was 'dayumm, that dude-whose-name-still-remain-unnamed is sexy...i must GERR IT TOGETHER WITH HIM'
*silence*
maybe i just have issues.  *pause*.
........I. DO HAVE. ISSUES.



PS: this post doesn't make sense. i dont make sense to myself  *sighs*

Blog Archive