The Beast and the Flood.
'There's a growing evidence for the concept of an oscillating universe,based on a recurring event in west yorkshire.Every six months or so, a kid on a housing estate climbs over a wall to retrieve a football, and is savaged by a dangerous dog. Look North dispatch a film crew to the scene of the crime, to interview the grieving parents and the owner of the dog,usually through a ....letterbox. A dog breeder then testifies to the gentleness of the breed as a whole,and the piece concludes with news of the destruction of the offending animals.Details vary,but essential all the incidents of this type are the same' - Simon Armitage
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (275)
- The Beast and the Flood.
- i feel like im 2006 again. WHATS UP WITH THE NEW R...
- ponder wonder(11)Pffft. worse ways to die
- R.I.P leslie nielsen(we'll never forget you)
- G A S O L I N A Alright guys.basically im in love...
- SUVI x COLOUR UP
- IM IN LOVEi adore this amazing song by the wonderf...
- E P 9 The Battlefront Show Hello hello, the show j...
- H U R R A Y! Christopher Kane and his amazing g...
- Channel four are LOOKING for a new presenter for b...
- Kenzo in motionzz!
- justamazing. thats all.
- ponderwonder(10)Audley harrisson, I FEEL YOUR PAIN...
- can someone dash me $478 to purchase this?
- Peacebone and water curses
- Eric Ness: Backyard superman
- slightly gassed by this 10 year old.
- ponderwonder(09):Eastenders. WTF? WTF?
- WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? TOTALLY MEEECHINESS. good mee...
- archives. will thompson
- excited time for grime. aint it?
- WANG TV has launched...ermm kinda
- i kinda miss texas. now
- HELLO me par'ners
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2009 (95)