missoni ss11 was pretty amazing. from the shaped doppy hats to the neon colours. i love how they stuck to their traditional knitwear but still staying on trend with patterns colours. The collection was filled with western and tribal influences. Overall, kudos M I S S O N I
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (275)
- So this is uk's first plus size magazine? [awkward...
- ive loved black keys from day. OBVS!
- headcrunkingbears by maggie bow
- MISSONI SS11
- Oh,crosby crosby
- for the love of God, STOP JERKING!!!
- going back to year 7 days.
- soooooooooo fgjdkjjgkj NEW BLOGNAME? skeen
- carrozo makes me smile
- Club NME London +Guestlist Passes :THEM:YOUTH
- Battlefront meets EXAMPLE!
- It's been a year?? SICK!!!
- lfw! a few minutes before the ashish show
- tune of the day!
- backstage at the lida o'reilly show
- Meadham Kirchhoff show
- 'nick clegg is a badman" - amie aka theladybyron
- texas '10.
- why soo good? WHY?
- on the looop. everyday. everyday.
- Oh, adore!
- SAAAAA WAAT?!!!!
- Q-tip is my very own remedy.
- 'the outsiders'
- fox news are great. C'MON,this.is.news!
- bust-a-nut parties are the best party ever! GO!
- Alreetey par'ners?
- ▼ September (35)
- ► 2009 (95)