MILAN: SS10 Pringle of Scotland
Pringle of Scotland returned to milan fashion week with a artist David Shrigley who created beautiful artwork with celebrated pringle's signature looks such as class twinset and arygle patterns.AHHH snaps! in this weather i reckon i need meself some patterned cardis aswell.Crackles. I shall be heading the shops soon.
Also, Pringle of Scotland previewed an animated film created by David Shrigley at the Autumn / Winter 2010 show in Milan. The film depicts the making of jumpers and cardigans over the brands 195 year history using Shrigley's notorious dead-pan wit and humour.Also its states the fact they make the best jumpers and cardis in the entire world and everyone else jumpers is rubbish and they smell of old pensioners.ok i made that last bit up but yes. I loved this david shrigley video.Kudos
and FINALLLYY. the official campaign film staring academy award winner actress tilda swinton directed by art photographer Ryan McGinley.In which she models both the mens and female wear. The video is just epic, capturing the beautiful elements of scotland and the stunning images of the clothes.
- ► 2012 (171)
- ► 2011 (275)
- WHAT A LIGHTIE!
- Buckery Summary
- MILAN: SS10 Pringle of Scotland
- WILEY'S A FUN GUY AND SHE KNOWS IT
- Soo this is why Supreme is loved!
- Electric K I D S
- P O L A R O I D is backkkkkkkk!!!
- My name is nicki minaj and i lurvesssss weaves!
- Vice Guide to Liberia
- Chameleons change colours to blend in.WRONG!
- Sasha Pivovavora has goooglllly eyes!
- sinklines and lovelines
- Where's the fox?
- Quitters Raga // Gold Panda
- Shadez the Misfit(is actually not really a misfit)...
- Vanilla sky
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2009 (95)