sulabay@gmail.com



VILAGE PRESS DAY......

WAAAAAAGWARNNINNNG??
soo after college i made my way to the village press day where alice showed me all the new garms around and shiiiizzzz. I present them to you, thusly(?)...okay thats not a real word or is it?? mwahahhahaha. WOW. im silly. THUSLY DOES NOT EXIST!! [awkward silence] hmmm anyhooo. urmm yeah the pictures.
    ASHISH//ASHISH///ASHISH ARE  ACTUALLY THE SEX. LOOK AT THAT PURE BEAUT.
 SUPERAMZINGPETER JENSEN. you've probably seen some of his stuff over at urban outfitters but his new collection is the shiiizzz like i jizzed.
 I NEED THESE CREEPERS IN MY LIFE....ASAP!!!!
                     *sings* IF I WAS A BOY.
          'nah fam but I'VE LOVED RAG AND BONE SINCE DAY doe'
                               SWAG.
Serfontaine ACTUALLY make the bestest jeans ever. like they have this 360% stretch shizz going on which is like totally awesome yah? IT IS...ALSO THEY HAVE THESE SUPERCOOL FLARE JEANS FOR GIRLS
               BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUNCH TIMEZ.

Blog Archive