sulabay@gmail.com



LFW///BACKSTAGE AT THE KTZ SHOW

HiYAAAAsss AMIgasss!!!
sooo incase you dont know..ive been ill for the WHOLE of this fashion week malarky. FLU/COLD//SNEEEZES and all sorts.....but yesterday i pulled myself together to go to the somerset houseeey.
My duties involved chilllin' with the models backstage and just eating..ALOT....but on my way to the KTZ area.
I bumped into Nickque....who i hadnt seeen for TYME...he'd seemed to have developed this amazing beard. In addition, i had the fear the spikes on his jacker where going to STAB me when i go in for a hug. yikesss.

THENZIEZZZ, i get into the KTZ zone and ITS  GOINGGGG BUZZZY(busy) ALREADDY. rahhhhh!!!
 yeah, this is lucia and she (we) couldnt stop laughing at the model in the photo below...because of his spiked up hurrrrrr.
OH oh,the JEWELLLLERRRRY WERE SICK!!!!!.....LIKE MEGA MEGA CHUNKS OF COLOURFUL EPILETIC CIRCLES AND THEN THE COLLECTION WAS NOW FINALLY READY TO BE SHOWCASEDDD......
lalalalalalalalalalala
HOWEVER, me and lucia were TOOOOO EXCITED TO EAT SANDWICHES AND DRINK MORE VITAMIN WATER soo yeah....
Gif Created on Make A Gif

Okay, that was just a lame..just L A M E..excuse to make a gif type image.....but it's *jermaine's voice* coool.
anyhooooo back to this ktz jist. Anna was bare like 'omg, we need a shoe hole puncher for the shoes' and i kinda suggested a pen ..then i got silnce bars....meaning A I  R.
LULZ.
Sophie(photo above) helping marie fix her shoe. that shoe beeeee hard to put on. foo'reeaaal.

1. 2. 3....before i show the photos of the kokontozai collection  and inbeteweeners. I would like to say, IT WAS THE SICKESTS of the COLLECTIONS. PVC everywhhherrrre///fur balls///P I  M P gowns///clown shades///stripes////gimps masks. WHAT ELSE CAN I ASK FOR?????
I. NEED . THIS . JACKET MY LIFE.
APPLAUSEYYYRONIESS!!!!
beautiful beautiful boy
 ohh craigg just beeingg casssj
marie's face. HAHAHA
 'PRAIIIIISSEEE JEEEESSSSSUUUUUUS'
 oh, acuallly...THIS IS. THE COAT...I.NEED.IN.MY.LIFE. forgerrrrt about the other one. ITS LIKE HARIBOS!
and a special moving image of braceeeeeeeey wacey marie lunde just...being....braceeeeyyy wacey marie lunde.. i guess. HA.
gif animation creator

OH BEFORE I SAY PEACE.....
How cool is this guy?? haha NO? reaaallly?
but his sooo gassed though? he gave me and lucia his card for his ..'BAND' who 'love to experiment with underground designers from AROUND the world'
LOOOOLZZZ
PS:do you think its jokes when a photographer is about to take photos of you then YOU pap them first?

OH SPAM ALERT!!! I DID A NEW MIX!!! incase you haven't heard or downloaded it. ITS LOLBONGZZZZZINNNNGGGG (in the words of grainne)
 

Blog Archive