sulabay@gmail.com



Justin bieber changed my life!

This amazing young fella called Justin bieber just turned 16..He is actually a legend(in my eyes).YES,and i pretty much love him and NO im not a peadophile ok?? his kinda..ermm..legal..well i think. actually i dont know. snaps! i am potentially peodo.NOOOOOOO! *whilst crying*


His songs are pretty much amazing(if ure like 12)..nah i joke i joke but his lyrics make chris brown look like sissy.seriously!


"When I met you girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop
And even though it's a struggle love is all we got
And we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top
"

"You look so deep, you know that it humbles me
You're by my side, them troubles them not trouble me
Many have called but the chosen is you
Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you"